Fintyre S.p.A. (hereinafter also “Fintyre” or “Company”), in its capacity as Data Controller (the Data Controller”) focuses on ensuring compliance with the latest personal data protection codes and regulations and, therefore, has fulfilled all obligations necessary ensure all such measures are put in place. In transposing Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GPDR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, along with the free flow of personal data, we would like to inform our website users, in their capacity as Data Subjects (hereinafter “Data Subjects”), on the various aspects of the processing of personal data provided whilst browsing our website, and all related rights.
The personal data Controller
The Data Controller is Fintyre S.p.A., with registered office in Via Cascina Bruciata, 2/4, 24068 Seriate BG.
The data processed by Fintyre
The data processed by Fintyre refer to:
- personal data provided spontaneously by the user, during interactions with the website functions and when requesting services offered by the website; e.g. when registering on the website, accessing private area or submitting requests for information or informational materials to Fintyre.
- the implicit identification data when using the Internet communication protocols (socalled “browsing data”) collected by electronic systems and software procedures when browsing the website.
Purpose of the processing
Fintyre will process Users personal data for the following purposes:
- browsing data are collected and processed by Fintyre for the sole purpose of drawing up statistics, and in a totally anonymous manner in relation to the access and use of the website, and in order to monitor and improve the functions and contents of the website itself;
- to allow Fintyre to provide the services requested by the User if the same has voluntarily registered on the website to exploit such services;
- to provide updates on our products, special offers, exclusive sales, promotional campaigns, events and similar activity organised by Fintyre, or in which Fintyre is a participant, including any invitations to such events with prior express consent.
Such communications shall be delivered using a range of different channels used by Fintyre, for example: telephone, SMS/MMS or instant messaging applications (in this case, the communication could entail the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries, which will take place ensuring that all suitable protection measures are in place).Please remember that you are entitled to withdraw your consent, without constraint and free of charge, at any moment in time using the contact details provided above.
Furthermore, the collection of data indicated in point (ii) is necessary to allow Fintyre to provide the requested services. Failure to grant consent to the collection of such data may make it impossible for the User to use the services provided by Fintyre.
As regards the purposes indicated in point (iii), collection of data is optional and does not preclude the User’s browsing experience or the possibility to use the services provided by Fintyre.
Disclosure of personal data
The personal data of Data Subjects shall be disclosed to the following categories of recipients, within the scope of the aforementioned purposes:
- the Data Processors identified each time;
- domestic and international thirdparties who provide services on behalf of Fintyre;
- firms and professional experts appointed by the Data Controller to protect its rights (e.g. accountants, lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, consultants etc.).
Duration of data retention
The personal data of Data Subjects shall be stored and retained for the period strictly necessary to attain such purposes and after the same:
- within the applicable established terms. In the event of any interruption of the established terms, the retention period shall be extended accordingly;
- within the limits foreseen by data storage rules and regulations (e.g. tax statements) to ensure compliance in fulfilling all legal obligations;
- within the term required to protect the rights of Fintyre should any legal claims or disputes arise.
Data subject rights
The General Data Protection Regulation guarantees a series of rights throughout the data processing term. The rights that Users, in their capacity as Data Subjects, are entitled to exercise comprise:
- Right of access: to find out what data has been collected and all related data processing information.
- Right to rectification: to request rectification of personal data that is inaccurate or obsolete.
- Right to data portability: to obtain a copy of the processed personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, so as to facilitate transfer of such data to another data processor, other than Fintyre.
- Right to restriction of processing: to restrict the processing of personal data concerning then, on the condition that at least one of the hypothesis foreseen by the applicable regulation is envisaged.
- Right to erasure: to request erasure of personal data.
- Right to object: to opt-out of the processing of personal data (e.g. to opt-out of receiving commercial communications).
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: to lodge any reports, complaints or claims with the Data Protection Supervisor in Italy.
Such rights can be exercised using postal, electronic or other communication means preferred by the Data Subject, using the contact details provided above, and attaching all documents required to identify the Data Subject (e.g. copy of an ID document) to the lodged complaint.